Applications are open in July. Exact dates are found on the Noticeboard
VIA THE INTERNET
To apply, log on to the website: www.lifelonglearning.gov.mt
Click ‘COURSES’, choose the subject you would like to apply for, and click ‘APPLY’. Fill in the required details. Then click on the icons ‘ACCEPT’ and ‘SUBMIT’.
Next, you will be asked to pay (if applicable) using your Debit Card or Credit Card.
If you do not have Internet at home, you can enquire at The School, Local Councils that offer this service. Online applications are preferable since they are processed immediately.
The Johann Strauss School of Music Malta is offering guidance and may receive applicants from 9.00 a.m. till noon on the dates when applications are open at 32, Joseph Abela Scolaro Street, Hamrun (t. 21242549). If you choose this method of application, you may pay only using a Credit/Debit Card.
The Directorate for Lifelong Learning will receive applications on the dates when applications are open from 8.30am till noon at the Ministry of Education, Great Siege Road, Floriana (t. 2598 2444/2291), If you choose this method of application, you may pay by cheque (payable to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry for Education) or using a Credit/Debit Card.
Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The registration payment (where applicable) is indicated in each Course Group section.
- For a class to be formed, a minimum number of students must register and pay the fees.
- The Director for Lifelong Learning reserves the right to change this number for a particular subject based on its importance.
- Classes that have fewer students throughout the year may be joined, to ensure a sustainable service.
- It is preferable to apply online to ensure immediate registration.
- Individuals from foreign countries have to present their legal documentation. One may not request a visa for a long stay on the pretence of applying for any of these courses.