Dear Students / Parents / Guardians,
Scholastic year 2015/16 is drawing to a close.
It was an exciting and busy year at JSSoM with lots more to come!
Notes and reminders:
– To collect certificates of scholastic year 2014/15 from the main office until 24th June;
– To choose and order your digital photo/s at €2 each for the Awards Evening 2016;
– To choose and order your digital photo/s at €2 each for the Young Musicians’ Celebration Concert;
– Music Theory Examinations date / time / venue have been published on the school notice board / website;
– Music Performance Examination date / time / room will be provided by your respective teacher;
– General meeting for new and renewal students / parents / guardians will be held at the Maria Assumpta main hall on Wednesday 8th June at 6.00 p.m. till 7.00 p.m.;
– Meeting for prospective diploma students will be held Thursday 23rd June at 5.00 p.m. till 6.00 p.m.
The JSSoM is introducing a music summer school between Monday 25th July and Friday 2rd September on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9.30 a.m. and 12.30 a.m.
Therefore, if you are between 8 to 16 years;
Have completed your first year in a music instrument;
Interested in some FUN summer classes in your instrument;
Or interested to revise aural training, solfeggio, music theory;
Just submit your details at the schools’ main office in room 007 or call t. 21242549 to receive more information very soon!!!!
– Applications for new and renewal students will open mid-July; exact date yet to be announced by the Department;
– The JSSoM will be providing a customer care service at the School premises in Hamrun to assist new or renewal students with the application process; opening hours will be Monday to Friday between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 p.m. during application dates.
– A prospectus including timetables will shortly be uploaded on the school website and Facebook page / group.
Mary Ann Cauchi