Revise, keep fit and enjoy music!
Summer Sounds is 6-week long course, commencing on Monday 25th July till Friday 2nd September. Lessons will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
A student may choose to attend one, two or three sessions a week. Sessions take place between 9.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. with a 30-minute break in between. See overleaf for timetable.
Each class will include a minimum of 8 students and a maximum of 10 students grouped according to grade and as much as possible according to age.
Instrument sessions consist of open classes / masterclasses / workshops involving individual and group tutoring as well as ensemble playing.
Knowledge and Understanding sessions consist of theory, aural training, singing, listening and appreciation.
A one-time fee is payable in cash upon application:
• 1-day €100
• 2-day €170
• 3-day €240
Johann Strauss School of Music will provide professional tuition, manuscript paper, music scores, handouts, pen, pencil, rubber, sharpener, ruler and a bag.
Rules and recommendations:
- Bring instrument where applicable, plenty of water and a packed lunch;
- Dress decent and comfortable clothing;
- Arrive and leave punctually;
- Show respect to all the people around you;
- Regular practice is recommended.
Terms and Conditions:
- Students are accepted on a first-come first-served basis;
- Classes will only take place with 8 students or more;
- Fee is payable in full upon application;
- Refunds will only be granted in the case of a course not opening;
- Session/s where tutor is unavailable is/are replaced on day and time provided.
View timetable http://schoolofmusic.edu.mt/summer-sounds-2016-timetable/
View application http://schoolofmusic.edu.mt/summer-sounds-2016-application-form/
Applications and payments are being received at the Johann Strauss School of Music from Mondays to Fridays from 9.00 till 12.00 on a first-come first-served basis.
Mary Ann Cauchi Miguel Rosales