Summer Sounds 2nd Edition
Summer Sounds is an 8-week long course, commencing on Monday 17th July 2017 until Wednesday 6th September 2017. Sessions take place every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (attendance compulsory on all days) between 9.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m.
Each class will include a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 18 students grouped according to age.
Each day will consist of a set of three rotational workshops which will provide students with a holistic experience: Day 1: Music Knowledge and Understanding – Ear Training – Music Appreciation Day 2: Drama – Dance – Art Day 3: Healthy Movement – Healthy Living and Nutrition – Etiquette and Public Speaking
Apart from these, each student will receive a weekly 30-minute individual session of instrumental tuition as pre-determined by a roster during one of the three days in Piano, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Trumpet, Classical Guitar, Contemporary Guitar, Violin, Violoncello, Drums and Percussion.
Participants are required to provide their own basic stationery and material as stipulated by tutors.
Rules and recommendations:
- Bring instrument where applicable, plenty of water, and a packed lunch
- Dress decent and comfortable clothing (specific clothing may be specified for certain subjects)
- Arrive and leave punctually
- Show respect to all the people around you
- Regular practice is recommended
Terms and conditions:
- Students are accepted on a first-come first-served basis
- Classes will only take place with 10 students or more per group
- Instrumental sessions will only take place with a minimum of 4 applicants per instrument
- Fee is payable in full upon application
- Refunds may be granted should the minimal number of students per instrument not be reached.
- Session/s where tutor is unavailable is/are replaced on day and time provided
Follow link below for application form and payment methods: